Welcome to the Webroot Unity API online documentation.
The Unity API is a platform that enables users access to a variety of services and information offered by Webroot. Access is provided through web service REST methods which return individual sets of data. One advantage is that users only have to authenticate with the Unity API once to gain access to any type of information and actions, given that the user has necessary access rights.
Data and actions made available through the service include placing orders for creating new and updating existing product licenses, querying order information, requesting status information about endpoints, and more. The Unity service is actively being worked on and will be extended over time to provide additional data points, notification functionality, and other actions. The Webroot team encourages you to regularly visit this documentation site to stay informed about added API functions and resolved shortcomings.
The Guide provides introductory information about how to authenticate with Unity API and about other general specifications.
The API Reference provides complete list of the available Unity API operations.
Deprecation NoticeBeginning with April 23rd, DNSP policy mappings of type 'DynamicIP' will no longer be supported. See the DNS Protection Management APIs for more information.
(Tuesday, March 27, 2018)
Published on Thursday, April 5, 2018
Version 1.0.18088.1 - Feature Update
- NEW: Added a SkyStatus.Reporting scope which allows querying 30-day and one-day usage reports for the following areas:
- Endpoint usage reports provide comprehensive GSM-level and Site-level information about WSA endpoints usage
- DNS Protection usage reports provide a GSM-level and Site-level overview of seen DNS Protection activity
- WSAT usage reports provide basic GSM-level and Site-level information about Webroot Security Awareness Training (WSAT) usage
- Miscellaneous refinements and service optimizations
Information about improvements and changes introduced in previous versions can be found in the Change History.